From Physics 111-Lab Wiki
First get the Pink 111 Lab Radiation User Safety Form from a 111-Lab staff person.
- Watch the Physics 111-Lab Radiation Safety Video.
- Go to the on-line sealed source training at the EH&S site Sealed Source Training. See their start screen Start page Print out the last page and sign it hand it into the 111-Staff.
- Next complete the Pink Sheet for Radiation training in the 111-Lab and hand in the completed on-line certificate.
- Read the 111-Lab Radiation Safety sheets below:
Now you can fill out, initial, and sign the pink sheet. Turn the following in to Don Orlando then a GSI will give you your radiation ring:
- 111 Lab Radiation User Safety Form (pink)
- Sealed Source User Record of Training Completion certificate