From Physics 111-Lab Wiki
Revision as of 21:03, 20 October 2011 by DonaldJ
- Watch the video in the Physics 111-Lab “Radiation Safety Video” which can only be viewed in the 111-Lab. Located at [My Computer>111 Lab> Advanced Lab Share>Safety Manuals & Videos> Lab & Radiation Safety Video and get the Pink sheet from a 111-Lab staff person.
- Continue and complete the EH&S Training, Print out Certificates of completion for the EH&S Training and initial on the Pink Sheet.
- Sealed Sources Training Sealed Source Training View, print out the last page, and sign it then turn into Don Orlando. Do not send to EH&S
- Next click on Training for anyone page; view, fill out, Print out, and sign then turn into Don Orlando
- Under Radiation Safety, complete all 3 of the “Radiation Producing Machine (RPM) Modules.”
(eg; Module 1, Module 2, Module 3). Print all 3 completed certificates at the end of each training and turn them in with the pink sheet. Do not send to EH&S.
- Read and initial on the Pink Sheet that you have read the following PDF file which contains; 111-Lab Radiation Sheets
- Read the "Radiation Use Authorization" (RUA #1341/#3271)
- Read Specific Operation and Emergency Procedures
- Read the UCB Radioisotope Safety Procedures (poster)
- Read the UCB Radiation Producing Machine Safety Procedures (poster)